priests & paramedics

“Ivan Illich was once asked what is the most revolutionary way to change society. Is it violent revolution or is it gradual reform? He gave a careful answer. ‘Neither. If you want to change society, then you must tell an alternative story.” • Tim Costello

07 June 2006

Welcome to the Future

So I've finally caught on to the future of this thing they call the "World Wide Web," and I'm staying ahead of the curve by being the first one on my block to start a weblog (or just "blog" for those of us in the know).

But seriously, I figured it would probably be about time to start one of these self-important sites in order to discuss the things that move me, interest me, or simply just amuse me. Visitors to this blog will experience some of the things I encounter as a minister in an urban tropical paradise, commentaries on the state of our city, the nature of the church as it relates to our culture in the 21st century, or simply some random miscellany.

So to both of you, I say thank you and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home